Re: [mendenyo] Re: I desagree with Andrius behavior with POP

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9 5:11 AM
      Please Andrius, Pam and Ken,
      I would like to understand this issue. I know that you have talked about it in Vilnius. I'm very available to call you or chat with you together or separately in the way that you desire to undestand at least what you have shared about PoP registration!
      All the best!
      Maria Agnese

      Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...> ha scritto:
      Maria Agnese,

      What do you mean when you say "knowing privately that PoP have been
      registerd as some kind of organization in Lithuania without requiring
      the authorization of POP members"?

      Here are the facts as I know them:
      * There is NO organization of any kind that is registered as "Pyramid of
      Peace".
      * There is no formal membership in "Pyramid of Peace".
      * All activity of the "Pyramid of Peace" is informal and takes place as
      a project of the "Minciu Sodas" laboratory.
      * Andrius Kulikauskas takes full responsibility for this project and may
      share responsibility with Dennis Kimambo, Kennedy Owino and Rachel
      Wambui Kungu, and may consult with others.
      * Money donated by PayPal to ms@... for "Pyramid of Peace" work takes
      place through the Minciu Sodas laboratory.
      * Minciu Sodas is a sole proprietorship registered in 1998 in Vilnius,
      Lithuania. Andrius Kulikauskas is the sole proprietor.
      * Andrius Kulikauskas is the owner of the website
      http://www.pyramido fpeace.net
      * A full account of money received and distributed by Andrius
      Kulikauskas is at: http://www.pyramido fpeace.net/ timebanks/ report.php

      http://www.ms. lt
      ms@...
      +370 699 30003