Re:BGA-Consult LTD learn to use Gprs

  • fdkayiwa
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2008
      Thanks Ricardo for asking,
      they are doing Adult Litearcy teaching them computer knowledge and
      teaching English courses as well
      on top of that they do have computer servises for the people in the
      community which includes teaching computer, photocopying, scaning,
      printing, scretarial services and provide computer accessories and
      repairing computers.

      Iwas very glad with the work they do and i want them to join our
      forum to learn more
      they have no access to Internet, and they are still on local level
      to an extitent that they have no website

      Iwas glad to teach them computer using and many students oh people
      who come to learn would love to avvess the Ineternet

      Slowly by slowly they will have to learn and use it perfectly
      Unless something more Ricardo you would love to know about them you
      can as well ask

      -- In mendenyo@yahoogroups.com, "ricardoolpc" <ricardoolpc@...>
      wrote:

      > That's great Fred. You and BGA can learn a lot from each other.
      It's
      > often good to work as a team. Can you tell us all a bit more about
      > them please?
      >
      > Ricardo
      >
      > --- In mendenyo@yahoogroups.com, "fdkayiwa" <fdkayiwa@> wrote:
      > >
      > > This is a training center In IT and Adult literacy.
      > > Today was discussing with the director of this project
      > > called Bahati and i was discusing with him how i can
      > > get connected with his project and we can work as a
      > > team this will be good because it is registered one
      > > and its main Ob ejective is to promote ICT
      > > and it is regerstered as a consult company.
      > >
      > > Ihave tought them how to network their mobile phone using
      > bluetooth
      > > and usb cables to have internet
      > > and they were excited
      > > Thanks to Ricardo who tought me too.

    • fdkayiwa
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2008
        I would like to take this chance to welcome you back from the meeting
        and there you must have learnt and discussed many things and way
        forward for progress.
        we are yet to see the Impremantation of the progress ideas please.
        Love for you all
        Fred kayiwa
      • fdkayiwa
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10, 2008
          Am writing from the offices of BGA-Consult now