Re: Peace and Reconciliation - Kalenjin and Kikuyu elders meet in Eldoret

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 8:14 AM
      Kenneth, Greetings from Vilnius and I will tell Kennedy Owino the good
      news. Thank you for your encouraging letter! You inspire us. Let us
      think how we can support your efforts. Andrius Kulikauskas

    • Janet Feldman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6 4:32 PM
        Dear Ken, Wesley, Felix, Joseph, John, and All,

        Hello and excellent report! World Vision has many invaluable programs, and
        it would be worth exploring how to link and hopefully work with them more
        closely.

        Can you give us a follow-up to this first meeting now? It sounds as though
        there has been another meeting to harmonize individual activities in that
        area into a joint approach--which is so important--so hopefully you can give
        us an idea of what has been discussed and proposed as the way forward, and
        how we as POP can be involved and help.

        You mention airtime and funds for travel, in particular to engage women and
        youth in the peace-building process, and I wonder what you envision you will
        need? Funds are short for all of us, but airtime is do-able for me, so
        please let us know particulars.

        I wonder about a proposal to the NRI? Would this be worthwhile? Rachel,
        what do you think (I ask Rachel because she is connected directly to this
        initiative)?

        We will surely help to encourage and support you in any way we can, and
        greatest thanks and blessings for this wonderful work for peace! We raise
        our glass of tea in toast to thee, and pray that partners in peace we will
        always be! Janet