Nafsi Afrika Acrobats are in Lithuania!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      I came back from my third trip to the airport and the Uzupis youth
      hostel Filaretai. We still have some snow on the ground and it is
      cold. But I am happy to report that Kennedy, Job, Reagan, Michael,
      Simon, Kenneth, Victor, James, Geofrey, Levi are all safe and warm in
      Lithuania!

      Pamela is also here from London and Eric is from Sweden.

      We have a Minciu Sodas / Pyramid of Peace meeting tomorrow in Vilnius
      all day from 11:00 to 19:30 (our guest will join us at around 13:00
      after they sleep in, I will sleep in, too!) We will have a video bridge
      with Janet Feldman at noon her time which will be 18:00 our time. We
      will also be setting up wireless so some of us will be online and we can
      hopefully chat with you too if you join us at
      http://www.worknets.org/chat/ and you can see us through live video at
      http://www.internettv.lt

      I'm very grateful that we could have such a meeting. Thank you all for
      coming and for being with us in spirit to make this happen!

      +370 699 30003
      VIlnius, Lithuania