Unlimited Potential.

  • Dan Otedo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2008
      Thank you Pam and David for the eye opening insights . I want to appreciate the wisdom of having joint activities to combine strengths ,increase cost effectiveness,coordination and collaboration. This will reduce duplication of effort, wastage of scarce resources and provide economies of scale.
      I am of the persuation that running an ICT (4D)project requires a holistic approach ,acknowledging the importance of participation(Andrius),strategic direction(janet and Pam ), technical skills (thank you Ricardo) ,knowledge and attitudes (Agnesse, Sam)and good organisational structures (Andrius, Ricardo, Pam ). This is even as we all are very independent thinkers .
      My view is that individuals, individual organisations and institutions could be supported to address short term weaknesses and in the long term enhance and consolidate their strengths to achieve their missions.
      And talk about objectives, missions, and visions, i think our deepest values are film -coat (if you allow) of these.
      The challenge then is: How do we then improve the effectiveness and impact of our programs through technical support, resource mobilisation,mentoring, learning exchange and monitoring and evaluation?
      Pam am curious about teachers talking.(TT) and the COL Kenya project. Am a teacher by training you know. Our kids are quickly out smarting the teachers in IT. When you have the time , please let me know the scope of the project.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and