A Business Book, Wiki-Style; will commercial textbook publishers follow trend

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2006
      Any group members who have a business background as well as sharing my
      interest in ICT enabled ways of learning/sharing knowledge may be
      interested in the forwareded message below about A Business Book,
      Wiki-Style; will commercial textbook publishers follow trend.
      Pam
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2006
        Thank you Pamela. Exciting approach.

        Kind regards,
        Graham Douglas

[...]

        This is the mailing list of the UNESCO/IIEP Open Educational Resources Community.

        Using the "Reply" buton sends your message to the entire list.
        Please use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people.

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.