Travelling in Zambia/any contacts needed?

  • kaippg@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 2:18 PM

      Dear Pam and All,

      Hello and have just signed up for your wonderful group!  Looking forward to interchanges and learning from and with everyone--and perhaps teaching too if I can, haha!--and will look for ways to do that soon.

      For now, I see that Pam is travelling or already in Zambia, and wasn't sure what email you'd be at, so am sending both to the forum and one of your own addresses, to ask if you'd like some contacts while there?  I do have some--related to youth, ICTs, arts, nutrition--so will happy to do a networking mail if interested.

      With thanks and all best wishes, and happy trails to fill learning sails! Janet