Re: Fwd: Kenya Citizens Assembly Teleforum Sat March 8th, (9:30am Eastern US, 5:30pm Kenya Time)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2008
      This teleforum is taking place in 15 minutes and I invite us to join.
      The leaders Tegi Obanda +1-647-208-1265 (International Coordinator) and
      Peter Kironyoh +254-722-685830 (National Coordinator) have joined us at
      Holistic Helping and are very supportive of our own Consitution for
      Humanity.

      Go to https://skypecasts.skype.com/skypecasts/overview.html
      The Skypecast name is "Kenya Citizens Assembly Teleforum" hosted by
      ccr-kenya.