Re: I apologize! we are unable to get visas

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6 4:19 AM
      Agnese,

      Please be responsible in your letters. You have written several big
      mistakes. Let's correct them:

      * I don't make promises!
      * I gave invitations. I did not say there was 100% chance they could
      get the invitations.
      * I kept it clear, what were the possiblities, good or bad, improving or
      not.
      * I covered all of the costs incurred that I was aware of.
      * I have been working on this for several months.
      * I have tried out all the possibilities that I could think of.
      * I gave up on all the possibilities that proved impossible.
      * My efforts have included conversations with Lithuania's Foreign
      Minister, an 80 minute visit to Lithuania's Foreign Ministry today, a
      lunch with a former Lithuanian ambassador, and I add Theresa's great
      efforts with the Austrian embassy.
      * I have made it very clear now - 21 days before the expected flight -
      that we will not try to have them come.

      Agnese, compare this with how you invited Fred and even until the last
      minute you didn't give up. I think I have a higher standard of
      responsibility. You are losing a lot of credibility with me.

      Agnese, that is a great idea to try to do a video bridge. I think I can
      write that into the COMMUNIA budget. So I ask Kennedy Owino in Nairobi
      to find out how much would it cost to reserve a room with a fast
      Internet connection? And we might be able to provide money for you.

      Agnese, if you want to be a leader, then please say that. Make a plan
      for your own growth as an independent thinker. Lead by your example.
      You can work in any group or start your own. If you don't want to be a
      leader, then please don't make demands. As you know, I prefer that you
      be a leader, which means that you start with yourself. You would be a
      good leader.

      +370 699 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania

      Maria Agnese Giraudo wrote:
      > Dear Ken, Rachel. Samwel, Fred, Dennis, and all,
      > I'm very frustated that you don't come and I don't like the naif way
      > we are working. If you, Andrius promised something, you have to be
      > hable to find support of people in Lithuania to manage
      > visa situation. We are experimenting something that unfortunately we
      > all have yet used to experiment: the Digital divide and world divide.
      > I'm also disappointed that Kenyans in Kenya like Ken Owino couldn't
      > contact Kenyans here who are trying to support and give visibility to
      > PoP action in Kenya.
      > Andrius is doing is best but he can't manage everything by himself and
      > so he has to improve in his managment!
      > I hope that Andrius can at least set up a video bridge to put us in
      > touch in online conference!
      > Maria Agnese
    • Maria Agnese Giraudo
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6 4:50 AM
        Dear Andrius, PoP, Fred  and all,
        I don't want go on in personal discussion  with you and I don't like to criticize you. I recognize that you have done a great effort for this reason I think that you needed and needs  to get the support of people around you. I'm really sad for failure to get visa for them  because it was a very important  occasion for PoP and I don't want to speak in behalf of them. Please, find the way that they present themselves.
        No comparison with my personal effort and failurte in getting VISA for Fred!!
        I'm not a leader in MS LAb. I share ideas and information. I have  a great consideration of Kenyans  are collaborating in MSLab  and I  would like to collaborate with them and all to develop more productive realtion between  us and our environment. I hope that  we create  innovative way to bridge our differences and find the way to share our life and affect in deep our societies.
        I'm waiting to meeet all togeter on line , look at you face and hear your voces!
        Maria Agnese

        Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...> ha scritto:
[...]

        http://www.ms. lt
        ms@...
        +370 699 30003
        Vilnius, Lithuania

        Maria Agnese Giraudo wrote:
        > Dear Ken, Rachel. Samwel, Fred, Dennis, and all,
        > I'm very frustated that you don't come and I don't like the naif way
        > we are working. If you, Andrius promised something, you have to be
        > hable to find support of people in Lithuania to manage
        > visa situation. We are experimenting something that unfortunately we
        > all have yet used to experiment: the Digital divide and world divide.
        > I'm also disappointed that Kenyans in Kenya like Ken Owino couldn't
        > contact Kenyans here who are trying to support and give visibility to
        > PoP action in Kenya.
        > Andrius is doing is best but he can't manage everything by himself and
        > so he has to improve in his managment!
        > I hope that Andrius can at least set up a video bridge to put us in
        > touch in online conference!
        > Maria Agnese

        Inviato da Yahoo! Mail.
        La web mail piĆ¹ usata al mondo.

      • tom ochuka
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9 3:58 AM
          Dear BROTHERS ,ANDRIUS AND MARIA,
          well you must now share ppowers..tis is the best
          way..one to get visas one to help fund the trips and
          accomodation.
          Youare all human beings who can be wrong and right..we
          are really..relying on you..if al who werev to travel
          are the deaf then...it fails it will be dificult to
          inetrprete the word fail in sghnlanguage..ohh..next
          time is always with us.
          Things need to be worked out eraly enough.
          1 Passpotrs al ready.
          Letters of INVITATIONS.
          3 fUNDS TO SURPORT ALL.
          4 Taking agroup at atime.
          5 Backup from the hosts aletter from the ...Chief of
          missions etc.
          Wishing you...sucess to apeacefull day.
          TOM OCHUKA.

          Be a better friend, newshound, and