Re: [onereachinganother] Rachel, let us embrace the Kenya National Youth Alliance

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
      Amactually so much moved by the letters you do write
      Racheal

      And I must join the rest to appreciate the Pyramid
      peace members of kenya.
      However the struggle has not ended as i have just hard
      that now there is social problem in the refugee camps
      people are now having problems attached to being in
      one place like sextual harrasment and this leads to
      many evil stuff not forgetting the killing AIDS
      and yet these people need to keep around till there
      final peace resolution and of course some are still
      having the psycolgical fear that they cant easily go
      back so they are in state of no ware should they go
      back to kenya those in uganda or should they stay in
      uganda?

      otherwise we need to look now at the socila problems
      in the refugee camps if possible anyway now that we
      can't send Airtime to people in eldoret and rest
      fighting is over.

      I guess poeople you understand my urgument?
      am not trying to minimize you but am just talking my
      mind.

      http://www.nationmedia.com/dailynation/nmgcontententry.asp?category_id=1&newsid=118388

> [...]
      > reconcile with them.
      > * We can help their members transition out of
      > membership if they wish to.
      > * We can pursue their endeavors through our
      > Stewardship Councils for
      > locations and bioregions.
      > * We can help them gain a sound legal foundation for
      > some of their
      > activities.
      > * We can include in our Pyramid of Peace their
      > individuals who would
      > like to act as peacemakers.
      > * We can include them or their ideas through a
      > council (Constitutional
      > Youth Authority is the name I propose) which would
      > care for the future
      > of Kenya, and make sure the Kenyan Constitution is
      > in harmony with a
      > Constitution for Humanity, and thereby provide a
      > vigilant opposition as
      > Rachel proposes and as Janet terms a watchdog.
      >
      > Rachel, I look to your guidance and leaderhip.
      > Please share your
      > analysis, suggest a strategy and draw up a budget,
      > what might we do? and
      > where do we start?
      >
      > I note that Lawrence Achami was successful in his
      > recent mission in
      > Kuresoi. I have sent about 310 USD for Rachel to
      > have for our work
      > together (we will confer) and she is providing some
      > for Rono Richards so
      > he can go as a peacemaker to Mile Heights (?), I
      > believe, where there
      > has been more violence. Rachel will write. I also
      > sent about 110 USD to
      > Kennedy Owino for Samwel Kongere's visa. Samwel is
      > in Nairobi and I
      > think they are going today (Thursday) to the
      > Austrian embassy.
      >
      > Benoit, Janet, Edward and all, I have been pondering
      > on how our command
      > structure might stay relevant in a time of calm. We
      > have such a great
      > capacity for action. What might we do?
      >
      > We can invest ourselves in a company we like, such
      > as Safaricom, and get
      > to know them like the friends we wish to be. We can
      > alert them to new
      > services they might provide, or if they don't work
      > with us, we can
      > pursue them ourselves. We can investigate their
      > activities for
      > corruption, cheating, mismanagement, incompetence.
      > (Note, for example,
      > that 5% of Safaricom is owned by mystery owners,
      > presumably corrupt
      > officials.) If they support us, we can report our
      > findings to them. If
      > they don't support us, we can report our findings to
      > the press. We can
      > make their stock go up or down in response to how
      > they treat us and what
      > we write about them. If they don't support us, we
      > can ask the
      > government to increase their taxes. If they do
      > support us, we can ask
      > the government to reduce their taxes. We must
      === message truncated ===

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs