Re: [holistichelping] Thursday session in the chat room

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008
      Dear Pam and All,

      Fantastic questions and potentially invaluable answers!  I am not able to participate but I will take time this weekend to give my own feedback, as so much of what you bring up is crucial for us to discuss, and--at least with some of these entries--"decide".  Others may be a work in progress for some time to come.

      It will be very interesting and informative to see the responses, and I hope a number of people will be able to attend. With greatest thanks for holding these sessions and blessings to all, Janet