Re: Phone Technical problems

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 29, 2008
      Dear All,

      I am really disappointed to report that my phone fell this morning when i was leaving my house for a meeting with NAVNET coordinators, i am sorry its not working now after trying to revive it.

      I can only communicate through emails....

      Ken, Rachel and Dennis, pls just email me where we can meet later, i am in town now - Loita Hse

      Flacia and Benadette, i thought we will meet today to look at the VLG planned activities but i am not sure how to communicate, i will check my mails incase you suggest a meeting place.

      Whats wrong with our phones??? i really cant understand the tragedies.

      PEACE

      David Mutua