Song of Peace: Is a Democracy War?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2008
      Hamimu Byabato,
      Thank you for writing a wiki page at our wiki:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?HamimuByabato
      and thank you for the Song of Peace!
      What a heartful question, Is a Democracy War? and that provokes us, What
      democracy do we want? and What shall we do to establish it? and live it?
      Hamimu, please join us at Josephat Ndibalema's group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hakielimurafiki/ there are many people
      from Uyoga there! and they are writing in Kiswahili. All are welcome.
      Send a blank message to hakielimurafiki-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or let
      Josephat or me know (my email is ms@...) and we will sign you up.
      Peace,

      +370 699 30003

      COMPOSITION OF SONG SONG OF PEACE Until now we have been complited
      composing the song of peace to our fellow Kenyans'because we all knows
      there is political instability and insecurity rises to kenyans'
      citizens,for what remaining to us is only recording processes to take
      part and send to the respsctive area as wel as our to Minciu Sodas
      community. Is the speakable and soundable song which incouraging peace
      and love maintainance especially Africa and east africa as well.Our
      relatives Kenyans' being in this terrible trouble as when Kibaki
      declared as Kenyans' president on 27 December last year. The song mostly
      compoed in Kiswahili language which is mostly known to East Africa,and
      use more simpler language by which anyone can understand and get message
      easly.We are Threes'(Remmy,Hamimu,Abinel) who done it and we talks about
      all spheres and demerit of massacre,the most vulnerable groups who are
      actually effected more such as women,children and the outemerged of
      orphans without a reasonable reasons moreover the depopulation of the
      society which retards th development. The song composed by Uyoga
      musician(Hamimu,Abinel and Remmy)in which everyone has its' own verse
      and a shared chorus for all.On myside I wrote verseIII which is in
      Swahili Language My verseII which I composed is as follo.

      CHORUS
      Afrika(*3) (Afrika)
      East Africa(*3) (East Africa)
      East Africa tanataka amani (East (Afrika)
      Afrika tunataka amani (Afrika)
      Tunalilia amani(Afrika)
      Adui yetu ni nani? (East Africa)

      VERSE II
      Tunalilia amani Afrika ,Afrika
      Kila kukicha vitani Afrika,Afrika
      Tusiuane kinyama Afrika,Afrika
      Mayatima wanaongezeka
      Bila hatia wanateseka
      Tusiuane vijana,wahanga akina mama
      Adui yetu ni nani,Afrika,Afrika
      Demokrasia ni watu utawala wa wengi
      Iko wapi mbona inatoweka amani (Afrika )
      Iko wapi mbona inatoweka amani (East Africa)
      Demokrasia ni watu utawala wa wengi
      Afrika sote ni ndugu,tunataka amani(Afrika,Afrika..)

      That song of peace lies on the title called"DEMOKRASIA NI VITA?"("IS A
      DEMOCRACY WAR?").