Re: Wild youg men.....say no to Demos in kisumu

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2008
      Tom, Fantastic work. Kisumu will now become a priority because Kennedy
      Owino has agreed to serve as our Leader of the Lou tribe for our Pyramid
      of Peace. We will organize the Lou tribe and have a Congress in Kisumu
      in March made of those Independent Thinkers who love the Lou tribe.
      Please help us find them: dancers, singers, artists, actors, musicians,
      athletes, entrepreneurs, scientists, priests, activists, ecologists...
      The Congress will be the voice of the Lou tribe and declare the vision
      for the tribe, set and reset the traditions, and be able to come to
      agreement with whoever is in government. We will also send our
      peacemakers to the many villages to address their elders and ask them if
      they would like to give allegiance to the Pyramid of Peace or not.
      Those who do will appoint a Messenger, typically a youth with ICT skills
      who we will train and further support so we can stay in touch with the
      elders. The village will organize a volunteer security team with white
      armbands who will keep order in the village and keep the villagers from
      participating in the civil war which we are expecting. They will also
      be ready to participate in Pyramid of Peace operations.

      Asif, Yes. Who might lead with your idea to collect and send used cell
      phones?

      +370 699 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania