Re: sending airtime to Fola

  • folabi sunday
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2008
      Hi Pam, concerning the issue of flash drives you know I never knew much because I was just getting involved in this group and all sorts however, PD told me that you indeed left money with someone in Ibadan(Tunde I guess) which was meant for the buying of the flash drives but tunde in Ibadan has never bought it or has never remitted the money to PD but he only promised PD when he travelled to meet him on this issue that he would buy it when he travelled maybe to UK. PD also told me yesterday that he has decided to use the money you gave him in buying the flash drives(though it was originally meant to be use for browsing at Saki) and he initially did not want to divert the fund but when the green light was not forthcoming from Ibadan he has finally decided to give me out of it in purchasing the drives. This is all I could say(as being told by PD) concerning the flash drives issue. I will try to keep you informed immediately it is purchased because I think
      it will be a good development if the drives were bought. On the issue of sending airtime I think what you have decided to do should work out as well and I am ready to use anything given judiciously. Thanks

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
      A Smarter Inbox. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html