Re: Registration at UNYK

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2006
      Dear Kleophas,
      thanks a lot for your advise. I registed right now at UNYK. I'm very sorry I couldn't partecipate at your group and I would like to take this opportunity, thanks Andrius initiative, to learn how to organize information on the web for my library and activity I running. I also involved a friend in creating a web page and he needs people who help him to keep on this work, updating webpages. So I would like to learn how to update information in web sites, how to create a newsletter, to set up a search engine and so on...
      I thank you very much for your help!
      Have a good day!
      Maria Agnese

      KANAMUGIRE CLEOPHAS <kacleophas@...> ha scritto:
      I noticed that you still aren’t using UNYK.
      Sign-up! That way I’ll be sure that you’ll always automatically get my updated contact info.

      PS: You can’t imagine how much easier UNYK makes your life…
      You keep all of your personal and professional information up-to-date in one place!
      You no longer need to notify all your contacts, they will automatically have access to your latest information, all the time.

      I’m counting on you!
      ;o)

      KANAMUGIRE
      UNYK : 508 FZZ
      Click here if you no longer wish to receive this type of e-mail!

      http://mail.yahoo.it