Tomorrow is First Thursday (Pam's regular chatroom session)

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6 6:19 AM
      Reminder that tomorrow is the first Thursday of the month (Pam's regular session at  WorkNets Chat Room)

      The chat room is busy nearly all the time now because of post election events in Kenya. On Jan 31st we had a great working day. The emphasis was on how we could share the Minciu Sodas Pyramid of Peace story with a wider audience. Sasha and others have been doing good work on collecting up information. Andrius has prepared a power point presentation already. Pam and Lorraine are also working on a power point presentation with a slightly different slant i.e. directed to a slightly different audience.

      Tomorrow I will be in the chat room from 13.00 GMT (16.00 Kenya time) - or possibly a bit earlier.  I do not want to interfere with any other chats about Kenya -  we can discuss many things. However, personally I will be there to try to collect more PoP stories from people. I also hope to move forward with ways to share the stories widely and easily.

      I know that some people like to "break-out to Skype" - i.e. two or more people leave the chat room for a separate discussion (typing or talking) using Skype. People are telling me that we should explore more of Skype's features. See http://www.yugma.com/index.php I have finally seen the tutorial. It looks great. I encourage people to try it out.

      If you are able to join us you will be  very welcome.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6 7:39 AM
        Thank you, Pam! and I invite David Sasaki and all from Rising Voices to
        join us Thursday at http://www.wokrnets.org/chat/ David, thank you for
        your great support of our Pyramid of Peace
        http://www.pyramidofpeace.net Andrius Kulikauskas, ms@...