Re: A sense of Love and Gratitude

  • abinelimmanuel
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008
      --- In learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com, Samwel Kongere
      <jambita1@...> wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > I wish to greet all of you in the name our lord, I need to thank
      everybody for the support help, motivation, prayers, airtime, which
      i received when my health could not allow my participation when
      Kenya really needed my network skills. I do thank each person who
      took part in peace making approaches and direct support to me and my
      family.

      > I am here temporarily for this day to greet and welcome new
      members who joined Mendenyo and other sister groups while I was
      away, feel welcome and comfortable we are the people the world need
      as change agents. I thank the group who are leading the pyramid of
      peace for Kenya, i am one of this pyramid.

      > You can get me today I leave at 2.00 Pm , you can get on yahoo
      messenger at jambita1
      > thank all.
      > Sam
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with
      Yahoo! Search.
      >Hi Sam,am confortable and i feel well,ever since we met up to this
      time totally we miss u and Uyoga now we still praying for u because
      of the situation in Kenya.
      >>And also now my result is yet come,remember i finished my o'level
      ed,But am not choosed to continue by the Government means tht i have
      got failed.
      >>And as i told you from the vday we met here in Tanzania,I decide
      to work upon my Talent which is given by God.
      >>Am with some people in Uyoga whose working in music,So we
      organised our selves to be together in this field.
      >>And we have a song chich adress peace,So as we will share it with
      NafsiAfrica as much as possible.
      Your friend,
      Abinel Emmanuel.