A sense of Love and Gratitude

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008
      Dear All,

      I wish to greet all of you in the name our lord, I need to thank everybody for the support help, motivation, prayers, airtime, which i received when my health could not allow my participation when Kenya really needed my network skills. I do thank each person who took part in peace making approaches and direct support to me and my family.

      I am here temporarily for this day to greet and welcome new members who joined Mendenyo and other sister groups while I was away, feel welcome and comfortable we are the people the world need as change agents. I thank the group who are leading the pyramid of peace for Kenya, i am one of this pyramid.

      You can get me today I leave at 2.00 Pm , you can get on yahoo messenger at jambita1
      thank all.
      Sam

    • Benoit Couture
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008

        Dear Sam,

        There is so much inspiration in your experience and in your expression of gratitude that I see a vision of mutual growth for all of Minciu Sodas that comes from the very close link between your's and Franz experiences of "being forced out of action during combat".

         As you were forced out of action, you were also driven as prime contributors, straight to the essence of the spiritual energy production and supply, at the core of the One Village Foundation that feeds the Global Village of humanity with the Holistic Helping of the Orchard of Thoghts.

        May we all come to fully realise how much prayer is at the core of all and any possible growth of the victory of good over evil...

        Benoit

        Samwel Kongere <jambita1@...> wrote:
        Dear All,

        I wish to greet all of you in the name our lord, I need to thank everybody for the support help, motivation, prayers, airtime, which i received when my health could not allow my participation when Kenya really needed my network skills. I do thank each person who took part in peace making approaches and direct support to me and my family.

        I am here temporarily for this day to greet and welcome new members who joined Mendenyo and other sister groups while I was away, feel welcome and comfortable we are the people the world need as change agents. I thank the group who are leading the pyramid of peace for Kenya, i am one of this pyramid.

        You can get me today I leave at 2.00 Pm , you can get on yahoo messenger at jambita1
        thank all.
        Sam

      • abinelimmanuel
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008
          --- In learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com, Samwel Kongere
          <jambita1@...> wrote:

          > Dear All,
          >
          > I wish to greet all of you in the name our lord, I need to thank
          everybody for the support help, motivation, prayers, airtime, which
          i received when my health could not allow my participation when
          Kenya really needed my network skills. I do thank each person who
          took part in peace making approaches and direct support to me and my
          family.

          > I am here temporarily for this day to greet and welcome new
          members who joined Mendenyo and other sister groups while I was
          away, feel welcome and comfortable we are the people the world need
          as change agents. I thank the group who are leading the pyramid of
          peace for Kenya, i am one of this pyramid.

          > You can get me today I leave at 2.00 Pm , you can get on yahoo
          messenger at jambita1
          > thank all.
          > Sam
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with
          Yahoo! Search.
          >Hi Sam,am confortable and i feel well,ever since we met up to this
          time totally we miss u and Uyoga now we still praying for u because
          of the situation in Kenya.
          >>And also now my result is yet come,remember i finished my o'level
          ed,But am not choosed to continue by the Government means tht i have
          got failed.
          >>And as i told you from the vday we met here in Tanzania,I decide
          to work upon my Talent which is given by God.
          >>Am with some people in Uyoga whose working in music,So we
          organised our selves to be together in this field.
          >>And we have a song chich adress peace,So as we will share it with
          NafsiAfrica as much as possible.
          Your friend,
          Abinel Emmanuel.