Peacemaker Ronald Odhiambo in Naivasha

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Ronald,

      Thank you for sharing your remarkable day!

      Today we organized ourselves for our Pyramid of Peace and I introduced
      the title of Commander which is a person who has proven able to lead our
      operations in all of Kenya to care for us all. As we start, Dennis,
      Kennedy and Rachel are our Commanders, and Rachel is currently
      Commander-of-Operations. They agreed that I am Commander-in-Chief.

      But I thought today that there is a more important title and that is
      Peacemaker. "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the
      children of God." You are a peacemaker and I give you the title
      Peacemaker. I mean by this that you have proven that you are able to
      lead us to embrace an enemy for peace. I encourage us to discover and
      acknowledge our Peacemakers and give them this title and help tell their
      stories as Pamela has done. We will include your stories at our Pyramid
      of Peace website. You inspire us!

      I also am glad you are in touch with Rachel and that you help each other
      make progress on these very real concerns.