Fwd: [UgaBYTES] Small Medium Enterprise Symposium in March 22,

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Jose' <ngunjirijnr@...>
      Date: 30 Jan 2008 14:16
      Subject: [UgaBYTES] Small Medium Enterprise Symposium in March 22,
      To: ugabytes@..., ugabytes@...

      Kimathi Information Centre
      P.O BOX 57741-00200
      Nairobi

      Contact People: Carthy Atieno carthy.atieno@...
                                 Jose' Njuki-Imwe jose.njuki@...

      FOR IMMIDIATE RELEASE

      Kimathi information Centre in its quarterly year calendar holds symposiums for Small Medium Enterprises that involve networking and exposing entrepreneurs to possible funders, mentors and loan granters. Last year we brought in up to 187 Small Medium Enterprises with much emphasis on the youth fund.

      This year our focus is directed to emerging entrepreneurs with the theme;
       Emerging People, Emerging markets, Emerging technologies. We anticipate bringing about 300 registered Small medium Enterprises, in which 50 businesses will be exhibiting their products. They in return will have an opportunity to network with fellow entrepreneurs by forming new partnerships, getting new businesses and basically enjoying the moment.

       Small Medium Enterprises have a challenge in keeping track. This is due to high constraints on raising proper capital and lacking mentors to guide them through the process. It with this concern that we introduce a "Mentoring Clinic Tent" during the one day symposium in which we shall see Professional Jornalists, Lawyers, Bankers, Telecommunication engineers and Entrepreneurs come on board to take part in this nobel initiative.

      With this situation in mind, we are asking professionals to get in touch with the event organizers and be part of the mentoring tent team in which we shall give certificates to the list of professionals.

      We crown the day by listening to the Key note speakers from Kenya Youth Business Trust whose mandate is to give loans to viable SME's at a reasonable rate.

      The symposium date will be on the Saturday, 22nd March 2008

      For more information, please contact: José- 0728878744 ngunjirijnr@...
                                                                  Carthy-0724940237 atienocarthy@...

      Best Regards,
      Jose' Njuki-Imwe Ngunjiri