Re: Janet, may I call you? My story

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2008
      I wrote a bit more to another group and I add that below. I think you
      can understand that it is so strange to live in one's own world, like
      our lab, and then in this other supposedly real world, which just seems
      more and more contrived. I guess there is beauty in that.

      Rachel, Ken, David, Dennis and all our Kenyan leaders, I realized what
      to say to you: Please let us know how we can serve you. Lead us with
      your answer. Minciu Sodas is a laboratory for serving and organizing
      independent thinkers. Andrius

      I share a letter which I just wrote to Janet Feldman and our Kenyan
      leaders at our Minciu Sodas laboratory. This last month we have worked
      nonstop, raised $10,000 of mostly our own money, and distributed it I
      estimate to probably about 100 peacemakers, 1,000 volunteers and 10,000
      victims. We have shifted focus perhaps a dozen times to cast out any
      inklings towards genocide and we have achieved what no government may
      not even be able to do, which is to win the hopes of the Mungikis and
      open the roads. Dennis Kimambo rode safely today from Nakuru to Nairobi,
      there were no roadblocks. I see among us the inspiring genius of
      Founding Fathers-Mothers-Sisters-Brothers and I have enjoyed a turn at
      playing General Washington at the computer. We took the opportunity to
      prevent a Rwandan-style genocide. We have the chance to organize a
      national government, for example, by simply asking, In these days, Who
      has "worked for free"? Who has called for peace? Who was publicly
      available? We can set the culture for an entire country. Maybe not
      now, but maybe someday. We are believers because we have seen. Knock,
      knock! We are coming to your neighborhood. Better yet, come to ours.