Latest change to Mamamikes and Kikwe airtime advice.

  • ricardoolpc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      From Mendenyo Yahoo group:

      Dear All, I've updated the Worknets Welcome and SendingAirtime pages,
      to reflect the latest info from Asif...

      Please Note (31 Jan 2008): If using http://www.mamamikes.com/,
      AsifDaya says that airtime is delivered instantly, if you pay by
      credit/debit card, but delayed for checking if you use Paypal, etc.
      Their Kikwe service is also instant http://www.kikwe.com/

      Old note (30 Jan 2008): Mamamikes is suffering from delays of 1 or 2
      days in delivering airtime. A better option may be their Kikwe
      Instant Delivery service, which SashaMrkailo mentioned. I think it
      gets airtime to the phone immediately, without human intervention or
      checking of the order. I received an email today from Mamamikes,
      saying "Delivering Airtime Instantly - We developed a new service
      offering instant airtime delivery called KiKwe.com (at the sametime
      we are upgrading MamaMikes to send airtime instantly). We will offer
      you these services to the best of our ability." - Ricardo

      Ricardo