Re: [learningfromeachother] Participation , Moodle , and Open content.

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2006
      Dear Pam and All,

      Greatest thanks for this posting, as it's always inspiring to see what you are up to!! Also, I'm excited that it looks like you've made a connection with Derek Keats--w/whom we just spoke during Global Learn Day in early October--in this other setting!! Did you know him from this COL forum before GLD, or did you first "meet" (speak) during GLD and then connect via COL?

      I'm also happy to see the COL connection w/regard to you, because I think your work and that of FF could benefit from a link to them, and they could benefit from knowing you. I do recall that you know Krishna Alluri (our GRASSUP mentor) already, as he cc'd both of us re advising someone he knows in Nigeria this past spring...does that mean you're working with COL already? I'd like to know more abt what you're doing along those lines.

      Can you tell us more here abt the pc4innovation forum and work, too? I'll also try to find info, and will hopefully subscribe to the conference/forum in any case, because it would surely inform the COL-related work myself and others in GRASSUP NOW.

      With immense appreciation for being such an invaluable "COL"-league, and yours in Moodle magic!! Janet (ps did you see an article abt Moodle on DDN? I still have it in case you didn't and would like me to post it here)

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 18, 2006
        Thanks Janet.
        Travelling soon - won't be able to reply before I get back. (Should be
        early Nov)