RE: [holistichelping] Kenneth Chelimo will help engage the Kalenjin

  • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2008
      Dear ALL:

      When we send e-mails to particular people - maybe some of us would like to
      contact them and hence it would be nice if their e-mails were identified,
      unless of course if they did NOT want it identified. But I see it as a trend
      as NOT to identify their e-mails......and this cuts on communication that we
      may have resources there that may be able to help, but the resources do NOT
      want to be identified, hence the direct letter. I have done the same for
      Samwel, given him Directors of Hospitals and Pharmacies, but these people do
      NOT want to be identified on a Listserv. Hope this makes sense.

      Asif

      http://www.trainerspod.com/CMS
      http://www.trainerspod.com/community
      http://www.trainerspod.com/info

      "In times of change, learners inherit the earth while the learned find
      themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists."
      - Eric Hoffer

        are http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/fightingpe acefully/ Fighting Peacefully
        where Wesley Chirchir of Eldoret is, http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/mendenyo/

        href="http://www.pyramidofpeace.net/timebanks/report.php">http://www.pyramido fpeace.net/ timebanks/ report.php to track our money

        href="http://www.pyramidofpeace.net">http://www.pyramido fpeace.net , including the towns of
> [...]
        > in many places very
        constructive and in other places destructive, and
        > overall for our
        purposes they are one more set of fighters to
        > reach out
        > to and
        embrace as individuals, whether to turn them away from
        > violence

        or to build on their concern, for those in their own tribe and in

        other
        > tribes.
        >
        > We are inviting all of Kenya, especially
        the parts which are grown
        > safe
        > or have grown safer, such as
        Mombasa, Nairobi, Eldoret, to seize the
        > moment and help with phone calls
        and text messages to the
        > participants
        > in our Pyramid of Peace so
        that they share news, are held accountable
        telephones at:

        href="http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?HelpKenyans">http://www.worknets .org/wiki. cgi?HelpKenyans especially Charles Kilel

        href="http://www.worknets.org/chat/">http://www.worknets .org/chat/

        href="http://www.ms.lt">http://www.ms. lt

        href="mailto:ms%40ms.lt">ms@...
        > +370 699 30003
        > Vilnius,
        Lithuania

        Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.
        > Try
        it now.

        <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=51733/ *http://mobile. yahoo.com/ ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8
        HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ% 20>