Re: Fwd:[hif-net] Requisition for online survey participation on Wireless telecommunication services

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2006
      Research Project: Determining end user behaviours for Wireless
      telecommunication services

      Dear Colleagues,

      I am doing research masters in Information Technology in the Department of
      Information Systems at USQ, Australia. I am conducting online survey in
      order to investigate end user behavioural factors for their choice of
      wireless telecommunication services as a part of research degree. The
      survey requires participants who are using services from leading wireless
      service providers. The survey aims to investigate those factors that are
      acting as drivers or barriers for the choice of wireless services in more
      detail, as well as to gather sufficient data to provide accurate report on
      the current scenario of choice of services and actual practice and the
      reasons for their behaviours in the wireless domain of Australia.

      I write you today to ask you to participate in this survey if you have
      experiences in using wireless services from any wireless device including
      mobile phone as the research project addresses a section of
      representatives from HealthCare Sector. This will ensure that the survey
      to be fully representative and that the findings are valid. Please be
      assured that responses obtained from the participants will be treated in
      strict confidence. Participants' data will not be identified in any
      research publications, and only statistical summaries and correlations of
      aggregate data will be reported. Results from this research will provide
      you with a better understanding of how wireless services are being
      influenced by the end user behaviours. Full ethics clearance from the USQ
      Ethics Committee has been obtained for this research before proceeding for
      actual data collection.

      The fill-in of survey should take between 5 to 10 minutes. The online
      questionnaire is available via the following link:

      http://new.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1yJCFrQrxBfzyfy&SVID=Prod

      Results from this research will be offered early next year through the
      following USQ website link: http://eprints.usq.edu.au/ and/ or a free
      report that summarises major results of the survey will be posted to
      individuals who denounce their email addresses.

      Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me on +61 7
      4631 1550/ +61 402587290 or my supervisor Assoc. Professor Raj Gururajan
      at +61 7 4631 1834. I will be happy to discuss with you any concerns you
      may have on how this study has been conducted. If you have any concern
      regarding the implementation of the project, you may contact: The
      Secretary, Human Research Ethics Committee USQ or telephone: 07 4631 2956

      Please click on the following link to open the questionnaire:

      http://new.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1yJCFrQrxBfzyfy&SVID=Prod

      Kind Regards

      Hari Prasad Ravirala

      Hari Prasad Ravirala
      IS Department, Faculty of Business
      University of southern Queensland
      Toowoomba QLD-4350

      Phone: +61 7 4631 1550
      Home: +61 7 4690 0540
      Mobile: +61 402587290
      Email: hariprasad.ravirala@...

      HIF-net profile: Hari Prasad Ravirala is a research student doing a
      Master's degree in Information Technology in the Department of
      Information Systems at University of southern Queensland, Australia.
      hariprasad.ravirala@...]

      HIF-net: working together to improve access to reliable information for healthcare providers in developing and transitional countries. Send list messages to . To join or leave the list, send an email to . If joining, please include name, organization, country, and brief description of professional interests. Archive at: http://www.dgroups.org/groups/HIF-net/

      http://mail.yahoo.it