Re: [learningfromeachother] Samwel, Helen, William, Leonard! please join Karangal for helping others

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2006
      Dear Andrius and all,
      thanks a lot for your committment in helping us, although in different situations we need learning and updating on ICT.
      Have a good day!
      Maria Agnese
      ms@... ha scritto:
      Samwel, Helen, William, Leonard, Agnese,

      I am happy to announce a new working group at our Minciu Sodas laboratory.
      "karangal ..." means "helping hands" in the Tamil language. That's George's
      deepest value in life. He's especially interested to learn more about
      computers and help others learn, too, so that we all might be that much more
      helpful. George is in charge of our computers at our laboratory's
      headquarters at the Folk Creativity Club "Atzalynas" while I am traveling.
      So we have set up this group so that we might stay in touch and help out with
      the websites for http://www.myfoodstory.com, http://www.pioneersofchange.net
      and the many projects at our lab.

      As we work together, we will bring more and more people into our work, first
      for free, but ultimately for pay. So I encourage our colleagues in Kenya and
      Tanzania to sign up. You will learn about all the kinds of tasks that you
      might help with. And you can ask questions that you may have about
      computers, web design and web programming. This is also the natural place to
      work on business opportunities.

      Thank you George for your leadership! And thank you, Agnese, for bringing
      Samwel in Kenya together with Helen, Leonard and William!

      Sean and all of Pioneers Of Change, it would help greatly if you might join
      us, too, as this is where we'll be working on your site!

      Peace,

      +370 (5) 264 5950
      +370 (699) 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania

      Maria Agnese Giraudo wrote:
      > Dear all,
      > today I chatted with Leonard after long time. I know that he is very busy
      but he told me to be interested in what we are arranging with Samwel and you
      in Dar es Salaam. So, he would like to provide Sawel with all contacts
      there!!
      > This is great! Please keep in touch!!
      > All the best
      > Maria Agnese

      Dear Andrius,
      I got the proposal for the project Samuel wrote for his group. I'll forward
      to you to get your comments and your collaboration. I know that Samwel is
      very active and required in MS Forum and I don't want he fails to accomplish
      his assignments. This ICT project of Kenian and Tanzanian Youth is born
      inside MS forum and it is NOT MY PROJET but rather OUR PROJECT. I feel my
      committment as you described: i want things be done.
      All the best!
      Maria Agnese

      Each letter sent to Learning From Each Other enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN unless it explicitly states otherwise http://www.ethicalpublicdomain.org Please be kind to our authors!
      Yahoo! Groups Links