Online teacher conference

  • Benoit
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006

      21st Century Collaborative

      • K12Online- David Warlick

        Davidblogging_sm David Warlick has been working hard on his preconference Keynote presentation for K12 Online 2006. And the conference kickoff is getting closer by the second ... as you can see from the new counter in the sidebar.

        David will kick off the conference on October 16. Later that evening, at 6 pm eastern time in North America, 10 pm GMT, we will have our first of three Fireside Chats. David and the four conference organizers (Darren Kuropatwa, Will Richardson, Wesley Fryer and myself) will all be in attendance in an Elluminate room.

        You're all invited to join us! There will be a link posted to the K12 Online blog. Watch for it ... all you need to do is click it to get in ... remember, everything about K12 Online is free. ;-)

        And one more thing ... if you want to join the countdown on your blog here's the code to copy and paste to your blog sidebar. You can edit the colours of the text and background using colour names or their html equivalents ...

        David Warlick's
        Keynote Begins in</b>
        <script language="JavaScript">
        TargetDate = "10/16/2006 12:00 AM";
        BackColor = "white";
        ForeColor = "black";
        CountActive = true;
        CountStepper = -1;
        LeadingZero = false;
        DisplayFormat = "%%D%% Days, %%H%% Hrs, %%M%% M, %%S%% S";
        FinishMessage = "It is finally here!";
        <script language="JavaScript" src="http://scripts.hashemian.com /js/countdown.js"></script>