News from Amos Obwanga in Eldoret

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
      Quickly,  I have called Amos and it is good Andrius; If you can get to him through SMS.I am giving you another contact in the Nairobi Eastlands which is furthest hit with this morning clashes. He can as well relay what is Happening and he can access to my child who is in another area there. Check your private mail.
      SAM

      Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...> wrote:
      Samwel Kongere, thank you for your urgent letter.

      I spoke with Amos Obwanga who is in Eldoret, the ethnically-mixed town
      where the people were killed in the church.

      He said they are very much in danger. They are not safe. They are in
      an area that is barricaded and within which they are surrounded and
      there are many threats, especially what might happen at night. They
      need an escort. He agreed that we post his telephone +254723007877 on
      the Internet and they will try to collect more to post.

      Samwel, thank you for your recommendation. I am directing our lab's
      resources as you and other Minciu Sodas leaders in Kenya recommend, a
      little bit everywhere, but especially in the most troubled areas,
      including Ken in Nairobi and Tom in Kisumu. They will be able to pick
      up the money over the next few days as the banks make it available. I
      am accepting donations by PayPal at ms@...

      http://www.ms. lt
      ms@...
      +370 699 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania

      Asif and Andrius

      Quickly you can have the following contacts from Eldoret, they need help
      try calling them.
      Amos Obwanga +254723007877 , +254724155875 this other one doesn't have
      ID cards but can be reached by former to distribute the help in the
      police station where they in Eldoret, He is stranded with his Family in
      Eldoret but can receive call, They need serious help.
      From Sam