Kenya and usual "first Thursday" meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      For anyone wondering about our usual "first Thursday" meeting in the chat room.

      The first priority of the chat room session should be for continuing to discuss Kenya, and this is scheduled to start again at: 3pm (Kenya);12noon (London); 1pm (Nigeria); 7am (New York) in   http://www.worknets.org/chat/base/ (this is one hour earlier than our usual "first Thursday" sessions.)

      If you want to see some of the ideas and plans that have been discussed see  http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dvkjgqm_147cxzjq5dj (I was not able to join in the chat for long, but left it running on my computer to read when I came back home, and saved it. It was an impressive and productive session which should bring positive benefits.)

      At the usual meeting time tomorrow, it is possible that we will be joined in the chat room by others who will not be expecting the Kenyan discussions.  I will be in the chat room ready to welcome them and explain what is going on.