  • subscribe@studynook.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      The last 2 info about Kenya came from a Kenyan Listserv. I didn't want to propagate their origin since I did not want to get them in trouble.

      Asif

      DISCLAIMER:
      This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of the company of this e-mail account  shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the company.

      We have taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.