Happy New Year, Everyone!/Ken-David-Sam-Tom-Charles (all in Kenya): Let Us Know You're OK!

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      Hello Dear All,

      Happiest New Year to everyone, and thanks to Pam for her LFEO leap into
      2008! I'll hope to respond to that (and yes, Andrius, to do the same at
      HH, haha!!) soon, and to some other mails, including one by Wendi and
      members of Actwid K.

      For now, I am reading with alarm and sadness about the election violence in
      Kenya, and wanted to post to ask if our members and friends--all of those
      especially in Kibera, where there has been looting and killings--and in
      Nairobi are OK? Please let us know when you can.

      We pray that you are well, and that the violence will give way to a
      peaceful handling of this controversial situation. If there was ever a
      need for creativity, caring, great ideas, and kindheartedness, it is now,
      and we do have that among us in abundance, so I am more hopeful accordingly.

      With love and greatest blessings always, Jane