Happiest Holidays and a Great 2008!/welcome new members of forums!

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2007
      Hello Dear Friends,

      This is a too-short note to wish everyone the Happiest Holidays, and 2008 which will be holistic and great!!! I have a lot of catching up to do with you--from news, to notes posted (at the forums and to me), to projects for which you have asked my help--and hope to do some of that before we ring out the old.

      For now, let me thank you immensely for your powerful work, ideas, and spirits; your creativity, courage, and caring; your activism; support to myself and other MS-family members; friendship; good humor; and membership. I wish for each of you a prosperous, productive, and passionate new year, and I look forward to working with you in it, as well as to sharing-dreaming-growing-building-learning-teaching together (and, of course, "independently" :):).

      I also welcome new members to our thought-filled feast, and I (as do we all) look forward to your tasty yeast!!!

      With lovingkindness and very best wishes always, Janet