Re: Maria Agnese and Samwel Venture

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      Samwel, Thank you for your news and all your help with Agnese and your
      team in Tanzania! Yes, I have been thinking of your team and work that
      you might do. I also share two letters that you wrote me on September
      17th. Andrius, http://www.ms.lt

      Dear Andrius,
      I have been having ectic time the field and could not snd you some emails.
      I have already sent Lukas the first batch of the interview findings and
      hope all will be good, What are your plans concerning Maria Agnese
      project. I am planning to go to Dar Tanzania and Negotaite the
      collaboration and see what we can do concerning this.
      I will sending slow mails due to internet problems here send me your
      Cell phone no, mine is Sam kongere +254 725 600 439 send a SMS and I
      will send one to you.
      Thanks
      Samwel.

      ------------------------

      Dear William, Leonard, Helen,
      I am happy to send my hearty greetings to you and would wish to inform
      you and all, what I am planning to do, come to Tanzania in November.
      This is going to show the further commitment I’ve dedicated to my
      collaboration with Maria Agnese Giraudo.
      When Maria visited me in Mbita she was impressed with what we are doing
      and wished we get collaboration between us and what you do there. We can
      go on to arrange for my meeting you in November and then give feed back
      to Maria.
      You might be committed but we go on to do this arrangement. I would want
      you to get the budget for traveling to Dar es salaam by Bus, the
      accommodation there and other costs which can be incurred. You can as
      well give me the appropriate date in the last two weeks in November so
      that I can also prepare in Advance for traveling to Dar. Specify between
      which dates are good for this discussion in November.
      The objective of this meeting will be on how we can make our regional
      collaboration and get support across from others. We can as well join
      hands and see what project we can do together as a team.
      Please, go on and make our communication healthy, I have been busy
      making some reports but as soon as I ‘m through I will go on make ends
      meet, I heard William was sick how is he doing now?
      I am waiting to get your arrangement for my visit and then I will do the
      necessary on my side.
      Regards,
      Samwel.