Re: [learningfromeachother] Web 2.0 Training, Ghana Dec. 07 - Final Reminder

  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2007
      Hi Kafui!
      UK and Italy are close and flights are cheap. How long do you stay in UK?
      Why don't  you come to visit me? Andrius is coming next week. It would be great to meet together also because we are arranging a training in Rome for recycling computers!
      Keep in touch!
      Maria Agnese

      "Kafui A. Prebbie" <kafui@...> ha scritto:
      Dear Maria,

      There will be an Open Education Resource for building online courses during the e-Learning Africa in May 2008 at the Winneba Open Digital Village. I am in the UK now and we just confirmed it yesterday. Please visit the www.simpasummits. net  website often for update or you can email me directly.

      Hope to see you soon.

      Many thanks.

      Kafui A. Prebbie
      kafui@onevillagefou ndation.org  I  kafui@kafui. com

      Country Director  I  oneVillage Foundation-Ghana  I  www.onevillagefound ation.org
      West Africa Coordinator  I  FLOSS4Edu Project  I  www.wikieducator. org
      Team Leader  I  Winneba Linux User Group  I  www.wilugghana. org

      Tel/Fax: +233-(0)-432- 20900
      Cell : +233 - 208 - 165-  057 | +233 - 244 -  429 - 448
      P.O.Box C0 1007, Tema, Ghana-West Africa