Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: [CawdTeachersTalking] Meeting Nov 17th

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
      Dear Cod Kenya Colleagues,
      I am glad you finally got the time to send a report of
      our last F2F meeting, though we couldnt do it online
      we did discuss and strategise on many issues that
      needed a quick attention and good planning.

      I talked to the District Education Office yesterday,
      he apologised to you all for not attending our meeting
      as planned and said it was due to rains that the
      officer he had sent to represent him didn't come, with
      him i will plan for another time when we are meeting.

      Am still in Nairobi though had informed Urbanus
      earlier today that i will be coming down after 1pm
      because of some meetings arranged here.

      Pam, i will try to avail myself for the chat tomorrow.

      Warm regards,

      Be a better friend, newshound, and