Web 2.0 Training, Ghana Dec. 07 - Final Reminder

  • Kafui A. Prebbie
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007

      Dear All:

      Sorry for cross-posting; some of you who might have seem this already.

      Please circulate widely.

      Many thanks.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      INFORMATION

      This is a reminder of the upcoming Web 2.0 Workshop at the Winneba Open Digital Village in Winneba, Ghana from the 10th - 13th, December, 2007.

      Registered participants are reminded that the deadline for payments is 17.00hrs on Thursday 6th December, 2007. Please call mobile numbers 020-886-8812 or 024-333-9955 or office 0432-20270 to get further directions for payment procedures. This is applicable to international participants who have problems transfering funds in Ghana.

      All other interested persons should register online to secure a place for the limited spaces available at: http://www.simpasummits.net/register_web2.php

      Attached also are copies of the Event Flyer, Participants Information and Registration forms which can also be completed and faxed to 0432-20900.

      Looking forward to meet you soon.

      Safe travels!

      Kafui A. Prebbie
      kafui@...  I  kafui@...

      Country Director  I  oneVillage Foundation-Ghana  I  www.onevillagefoundation.org
      West Africa Coordinator  I  FLOSS4Edu Project  I  www.wikieducator.org
      Team Leader  I  Winneba Linux User Group  I  www.wilugghana.org

      Tel: +233-(0)-432-20270
      Fax: +233-(0)-432-20900
      Cell : +233 - 208 - 165-  057 | +233 - 244 -  429 - 448
      P.O.Box C0 1007, Tema, Ghana-West Africa

      Skype: kaprebbie
      P. Site: www.kafui.com

    • Maria Agnese Giraudo
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
        Dear Kafui,
        thanks for informing us of such interesting course. Unfortunately it is not delivered on line!!!
        I desperately need to improve my skill in ICT and although I'm learning a lot  from Mincius Sodas Laboratory, in particulary from Sasha,  I  have still problems in application... When do  you start an e-learning course?
        I hope to come in May to Ghana  to attend the conference on e-learning and to  visit your country!
        All the best!!
        Maria Agnese from Italy

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -------
        kafui@onevillagefou ndation.org  I  kafui@kafui. com

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
          Dear Maria,

          There will be an Open Education Resource for building online courses during the e-Learning Africa in May 2008 at the Winneba Open Digital Village. I am in the UK now and we just confirmed it yesterday. Please visit the www.simpasummits.net  website often for update or you can email me directly.

          Hope to see you soon.

          Many thanks.

          Kafui A. Prebbie
          kafui@...  I  kafui@...

          Country Director  I  oneVillage Foundation-Ghana  I  www.onevillagefoundation.org
          West Africa Coordinator  I  FLOSS4Edu Project  I  www.wikieducator.org
          Team Leader  I  Winneba Linux User Group  I  www.wilugghana.org

          Tel/Fax: +233-(0)-432-20900

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 7, 2007
            Hi Kafui!
            UK and Italy are close and flights are cheap. How long do you stay in UK?
            Why don't  you come to visit me? Andrius is coming next week. It would be great to meet together also because we are arranging a training in Rome for recycling computers!
            Keep in touch!
            Maria Agnese

[...]

            Tel/Fax: +233-(0)-432- 20900