Re: First Thursday December chat.

  • fdkayiwa
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
      ---No problem Pam we need to encourage them
      would you like to be the Leader of the chat ilike it when you lead
      I too encourange Ugandan friends to join me on the chat but some times
      they cant but they some times read

      Welcome back from Nigeria
      how is it.
      How is home now i Iknow its now cold eh?
      Besides we are trying to learn much from Ricardo about the new
      technology and iguess we shall find away of Maginal Internet access in
      Africa
      just as you said in NIgeria.
      Thanks