Re:Bluee tooth

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
      -Thanks Rircado for your great effort towards the
      development of AFRICAN VILLAGE
      I see here in Kampala and some few big towns in Uganda
      that is were blue tooth can be used only and actually
      few people use them more so those for phones because
      the phones most of them have the blue tooth function
      are expensive and perhaps those which are not exensive
      people don't know how to use them]

      The blue tooth that can be put in computers as usb
      cables they cost around 20-30usd and the
      phones[wireless[ blue tooth cost around 30-40usd
      thats how i found in the Indian shop along Kampala
      road but they can even be more compare to were you buy
      it

      actually this can be a good bus sines more so when we
      use phones with blue tooth functions but here most
      villages use Nokia phones and they look not to have
      such function like Infrared port, blue tooth,
      memory card usage

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs