Diary dates and other notes

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      (part of my sharing information wiht Andrius)

      Lorraine. If you have time please put these diary dates up for me on my
      Cawdnet Campus calendar (or just keep a note of them handy somewhere for
      yourself)

      Monday - (2nd or 9th) Caroline Ifeka is coming over - for a general
      catch up, and so I can give her a tutorial to enable her to do more of
      her own admin in her working group at Cawdnet Campus..

      Wed 4th - problem with Skill Builder session , trying to re-arrange it,
      for Thurs or Fri (am only) - may need to do it as a short skype session
      or leave until next week.

      Sunday 8th is Global Learn Day - I've said I'll contribute - there are
      preparations to be done, see separate email, we need to check if I
      have any biog or photos to hand to send .

      Tues 10th October, "ICT for development"seminar day at the London
      Knowledge Lab, Tim Neumann's presentation based on our Webinar at the
      beginning of the year - wants me to co-present. I've put in for a day's
      leave to free up the time - should know Monday.. We're trying to find
      some planning time this week.

      Please set up areas on CC for you and me for both those - I know its
      very short term - but it will help us to keep things tidy for now and
      for ref.

      I should hear back soon from BA about flights - then we'll know about
      inking in dates for the Nigeria trip with Gbade and Bode.

      Geoffrey is back from Turkey on Oct 16th - probably won't be able to
      catch up with him till I get back from Nigeria.- he's interested in the
      relevance of CCamp for his group in Sierra Leone. You could start to get
      a space ready for him, if you know the link to his group. Also - he's
      having trouble with Open Office files that people can't open - he's
      been given techie advice - but I mentioned my "low-tech solution" of
      using you as an intermediary.. and suggested you might be able to help
      him out from time to time too. Would you?