Re: [learningfromeachother] Back from Nigeria and Nov 29th invitation.

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2007
      Hi Pam,
      Welcome back (though am not in the UK), glad to know
      you had it through this time without getting sick, or
      did you?

      I will be meeting with the TT Kenya coord team
      tomorrow (wed) at Tala, we are planning for our friday
      meeting with other teachers, this time we might not be
      online because we have two guests coming to our
      meeting, a promising aspirant for the Kangundo
      Parliamentary seat in the December coming elections
      and the District Education Office with his officials.
      We hope to discuss with them our progress, expected
      activities and present our difficulties and need.

      We will arrange to have a report about our meeting
      later that will be posted by one of the coord members
      as usual.

      Regards,

      David Mutua
      TT Kenya project manager.