MyFoodStory

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2006
      Dear Andrius,

      Regarding the MyFoodStory project.

      I am really sorry but I am not able to take on anything additional at
      present. My efforts are focused on preparing for my next trip to
      Nigeria (which - all being well - will be in a few weeks time), and on
      our experiments with a single collaborative working and learning space
      for all our "Cawdnet Campus" projects (which is what we are using Moodle
      for).

      I have not heard anything back yet in response to the information I
      tried to send to "the ginger group". I am not surprised by that for
      various reasons. However it means "the ginger group" is not an
      appropriate contributor for your food project. Anyhow the farmers that I
      know in Nigeria only supply fairly locally - not for export - so I don't
      think we know of anything related to the kind of scale that interests you.

      The only thing I have to offer is a meeting space within "Cawdnet
      Campus" for people involved on a given project. However as you are
      already hane the structure and information flows of Minciu Sodas lab
      that offer would not be a helpful for you. (I hope that later both
      systems we are using will join in various ways - to enhance the ways we
      can be Learning From Each Other and collaborating in other ways).

      I love the idea of the food project and hope it goes well.