ICT4TrainersTalking - online time plans (18th and 19th November!!)

  • Lorraine Duff
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2007
      ---- Sorry for cross posting ----

      Hi everyone,

      I have received a text update from Pam regarding planning to be on-line with the participants from the "ICT for Trainers Talking Nigeria November 2007."

      They hope to be able to access the WorkNets chat room - http://www.worknets.org/chat/base/ or use yahoo conferencing.

      If anyone is free on Sunday 18th November between 2pm and 3pm GMT and/or Monday 19th November between 8am and 9am GMT. Please drop in to chat with the participants.

      I will post any further updates as soon as possible.

      Thanks,

      Lorraine
      CAWD volunteer