  • Maria Agnese Giraudo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2007

      Dear Andrius, Sasha, Paolo and all
       I send you links to the  blog of Richad Koman about violation of copyright and google.
       I would like to  rectify what i shared before with Sasha and Paolo: the document of CERI /OECD "Giving knowledge for free. the emergence of open educational resources" is still availabe
      Regarding my participation at Communia meeting I would like to discuss with Andrius and all. I'm very interested at the issues regarding education: free use  to amend and adjust   whatever could be  a learning material and courseware, but i need to have a better understanding of Andrius and all in particular, related to research production and protection of  author paternity and integrity of his work.
      Although i'm very available to come to next meetings of Communia and  particulary that in Vilnius in April, because  of  presence of our African members too,  Andrius,  I agree if you remplace me with some Lithanian people who could contribute more effectively to meeting preparation in Vilnius and to the continuation of the work in Communia.
      All the best!
      Maria Agnese