Pam is in Nigeria - hope to be online tomorrow (Saturday 10th Nov)

  • Lorraine Duff
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      I'm not sure if you are all aware that Pam is presently in Ibadan, Nigeria.  I received a text message from her earlier, and she asked me to pass on to our contacts that she hopes to be online in a cyber cafe with Chief Adejumo tomorrow (Saturday 10th November).

      Pam's request is that if anyone is around at anytime from GMT 11am at the very earliest tomorrow (Saturday 10th November), would they drop by at the worksnet chat room http://www.worknets.org/chat/base/ to help Pam encourage/build confidence with Chief Adejumo in joining in on our regular first Thursday of the month e-meetings at the chat room.

      As always although the plans are made for being online at the cyber cafe, it also depends on connectivity, electricity, and availability etc....

      Hope to see some of you there!

      Cheers...

      Lorraine
      CAWD volunteer UK