Re: CHOGAM

  • fdkayiwa
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2007
      --- In UGANDA We are waiting to host the common wealth meeting which
      is going to be cahired by the queen of England
      and am happy to tell you that who ever has question about the stuation
      now in uganda should ask me iwill report to him/her.
    • fdkayiwa
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2007
        Thanks Ricardo for updating us
        One question how can we get involved in this?