RE : [learningfromeachother] Re: Chat about Poutry project

  • pascal nshombo
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2007
      Thank you very much for your invitation.
      But I'm sorry, i wiil be outside of Rome for
      two days. I'm very busy now.
      Thank you for your attention

      Pascal

      --- kayiwa fred <fdkayiwa@...> a écrit :

      > Iwould love to Invite you all for today's chat
      > and we pave way for our brothers and siters of Uyoga
      > In TZD
      > whO want to make the poultry project.

      > protection around
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • fdkayiwa
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2007
        --- In UGANDA We are waiting to host the common wealth meeting which
        is going to be cahired by the queen of England
        and am happy to tell you that who ever has question about the stuation
        now in uganda should ask me iwill report to him/her.
      • fdkayiwa
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2007
          Thanks Ricardo for updating us
          One question how can we get involved in this?