Re: Chat about Poutry project

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2007
      Iwould love to Invite you all for today's chat
      and we pave way for our brothers and siters of Uyoga
      In TZD
      whO want to make the poultry project.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • pascal nshombo
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2007
        Thank you very much for your invitation.
        But I'm sorry, i wiil be outside of Rome for
        two days. I'm very busy now.
        Thank you for your attention

        Pascal

        --- kayiwa fred <fdkayiwa@...> a écrit :

        > Iwould love to Invite you all for today's chat
        > and we pave way for our brothers and siters of Uyoga
        > In TZD
        > whO want to make the poultry project.

        > protection around
        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • fdkayiwa
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 9, 2007
          --- In UGANDA We are waiting to host the common wealth meeting which
          is going to be cahired by the queen of England
          and am happy to tell you that who ever has question about the stuation
          now in uganda should ask me iwill report to him/her.
        • fdkayiwa
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 14, 2007
            Thanks Ricardo for updating us
            One question how can we get involved in this?