Join with TT in Nigeria and Kenya

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2007
      In haste before travelling.

      I hope we will make contact while I am with the TT people in Nigeria. Lorraine knows the details of when it may be possible to go online. I hope to take TT NIgeria people to the chat room. If that doesn't work I'll try a yahoo conference. Not this coming weekend but the one after, Saturday/Sunday/Monday.Hope some of you will be able to greet us.

      Also the  TT Kenya people hope to get to the chat room again on Friday 23rd. They will have an important visitor with them so I hope some of you will be able to be there to greet them and demonstrate chat. Unfortunately I should be flying home then.

      Hope to catch up with you from Nigeria, I do not expect to get online much.