RE: [learningfromeachother] Kuku Project - Tanzanian Youth will raise Poultry

  • asif.daya@trainerspod.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
      It's all a matter of whether the poultry was farm raised or land raised? How
      many feet per chicken? What foods were they give? Natural or artificial?
      Those are the critical questions in poultry farming.

      Asif

      http://www.trainerspod.com/CMS
      http://www.trainerspod.com/community
      http://www.trainerspod.com/info

      "In times of change, learners inherit the earth while the learned find
      themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists."
      - Eric Hoffer

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2007
        Good questions, Asif. I think Kuku Project is stil in development phase
        as Uyoga group is still developing its plans regarding this. I would
        also like to encourage them to use as much as possible organic/natural
        farming techniques.
        Btw. how is the project going Josephat, William and others? can you tell
        us something more?

        Regards, Sasha Mrkailo